VERPAN is looking for an Export Manager for Europe, the Middle East and Asia
If you would like to be part of a business in growth, where everything we do revolves around sales and with a great story behind every product – now is the opportunity. We are looking for a hardworking and experienced Export Manager to expand VERPAN’s high-end Verner Panton lighting and furniture collection in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
You will be leading a team of Verpan export sales representatives along with a few sales agents, who are focusing on both retail and contract sales.
You will be located at our headquarters in Horsens and travel approximately 100 days a year to support our sales organization and clients across Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
About the job
As our Export Manager for Europe and APAC, you will be responsible for:
- Selling high-end lighting and furniture
- Leading and motivating the existing export sales organization
- Expanding the network of agents and Verpan sales representatives
- Securing the sales strategy is followed and executed by the export sales organization
- Focusing primarily on growing and expanding the selected six key markets in Europe
- Growing and expanding key accounts – placed in- and outside out of Europe
- Supporting existing and creating new strategic partnerships
- Planning and executing events and campaigns
- Participating in and giving feedback to product development
- Participating in creating the overall growth and sales strategy in corporation with the CEO
You are required to have experience with working in a similar position within high-end design and leadership of an external sales organization. As a person, you are driven by results and passionate about motivating others to do their utmost, in order to secure a sublime sale. You are independent, persistent and consistent in all matters and understand the importance of good teamwork and corporation.
You are required to be proficient in written and spoken English - German will be a plus.
An exciting and challenging position with great opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
We are a dedicated team with a laid-back sense of humor and good business talent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact CEO Peter Frandsen + 45 2523 1890. Please send your application and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible.
We evaluate and conduct interviews ongoing.