This website is provided and controlled by FrandsenGroup A/S, Egeskovvej 29, 8700 Horsens, Denmark, CVR no.: 46481410
Frandsen Group A/S recognizes and respects the importance of the privacy of our visitors of our websites and users of online systems. This policy accounts for the personal data and cookies etc. used via our websites and online systems. If you do not agree with the terms herein, please do not use this website or online systems and delete the cookies placed by the website.
3. Personal data
On our websites and in the online systems, we collect only those necessary information about name, company, postal address, email address, other contact information, IP addresses, information about your browser, operating system, interests and movements and behavior on our websites and online systems and other personal data relevant and necessary for the use of the services. Our websites and online services are intended for a general audience.
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes and based on our legitimate interest and/or for fulfilment of a contract as applicable:
- Provision of Frandsen Group A/S services and products according to agreed terms
- To accommodate your requests and inquiries for services or information
- Provision of newsletters or notifications, including press releases, offered by Frandsen Group A/S
- The purposes listed in the below cookie section
Frandsen Group A/S may transfer personal data collected by us on an aggregated or individual level to various divisions, subsidiaries, joint ventures and affiliated companies of Frandsen Group A/S around the world located inside or outside the European Economic Area for the purposes stated above and in accordance with applicable laws, as well to data processors outside of Frandsen Group A/S globally for storage and service purposes. Personal data will not be disclosed to anyone outside the Frandsen Group A/S Group unless permitted or required under applicable legislation.
We delete or anonymize your personal data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed.
If you have submitted personal data to us, e.g. when registering for a newsletter or a service, you enjoy certain rights to gain access to the data processed about you according to applicable regulations. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to rectify the data processed if relevant.
If you wish to exercise your right to access your personal data, to object to it being processed or to rectify processed data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to Frandsen Group A/S, Egeskovvej 29, 8700 Horsens, Denmark, Att.: Data Privacy.
We have implemented appropriate organizational and technical security measures to protect your personal data. We store personal data on secure servers with limited access located in secured facilities, and our security measures are evaluated on an ongoing basis. The servers are protected by anti-virus software and firewalls, among other measures.
The following third parties store the following cookies on this website:
- Dynamicweb (Provided by Dynamicweb) In connection with the date of your last visit: ”Dynamicweb.VisitDate” is a persistent cookie. it contains information about the date of your last visit to the Website and is used in connection with statistics. The cookie has a one year lifespan and it is therefore deleted one year after your last visit to the Website. In connection with previous visits: ”Dynamicweb.VisitorID” is a persistent cookie. It contains a unique ID which you have been given upon your visiting the Website. It is used in connection with statistics. The cookie has a one year lifespan and it is therefore deleted one year after your last visit to the Website.
- Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc.) to enable us a) to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, information on location, interests and the like to learn about our visitors and b) to improve the website friendliness and usability, e.g. on the basis of website traffic measurements using the visitors geographical area and town, browser type, device type, OS details and browsing history on FrandsenGroup sites.
- Youtube (provided by YouTube LLC.) to store session preferences (e.g. language) and suggest other content based on your previous uses (only activated when you are logged in to Youtube when visiting our website and only when clicking the YouTube button)
You may delete cookies if you no longer wish to store them on your computer. However, please note that the high quality of our website may be reduced as a consequence thereof.
6. Contact details
7. Law & jurisdiction
These terms shall be subject to Danish law and any dispute, claim, matter of construction or interpretation arising out of or relating to the website, including these terms, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts.